The Thrift Store and Distribution Center combine to make up what we call Industrial Ministries. The Distribution Center houses merchandise processing and clothing repurpose & reuse operations. These provide job skill training for residents and revenue to help support the ministries of City Mission. The Glenville Thrift Store sells donated furniture, clothing, bricbrac, housewares, appliances, shoes, books and toys to support the ministries of City Mission.
How Does Your Clothing Donation Help?
- All Mission residents receive clothing during their stay.
- Candidates for employment receive clothing for interviews.
- Clothing is distributed to needy people in the community on a referral basis.
- Clothing is made affordable in our Route 50, Glenville store which helps support the ministries of the Mission.
- Any excess clothing is repurposed with proceeds benefitting the ministries of City Mission
- Old, worn, and ripped clothing which is unacceptable for distribution or resale is recycled
- Nothing is wasted!
To drop off clothing donations, click here for a map of our Red Box locations.
Top Reasons to Shop at City Mission’s Thrift Store
- Your Support Helps Others
- Friendly & Courteous Service
- Fantastic Sales
- Name Brands for a Fraction of the Cost
- Unique, Unusual Clothing
- Summer Camp Clothing for the Kids
- Back to School Clothing
- All Your Seasonal Clothing Needs
Store Location & Hours:
416 Saratoga Rd. (Route 50), Glenville, NY
Telephone: (518) 399-0917
Store Hours: Monday through Saturday, 10am-8pm
Donations accepted onsite at the following times:
Monday through Saturday: 10am-4pm
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 10am-4pm
*Please do not leave donations when store is closed.
**We cannot take any toys or Christmas items at this time.