To prepare men and women for successful careers by helping them experience the love of God while training in a safe encouraging environment.
- Equip our clients with marketable skills for today’s work force.
- Help our clients establish a healthy work ethic.
- Help our clients develop an understanding of proper relationships within the workplace.
- Evaluation of needs, abilities and interests of each client in the area of careers.
- Provide hands-on training opportunities that will enhance the client’s ability to acquire a job and maintain a career.
- Interact with the Learning Center to address academic needs.
Facilities Used for Program Activities
Main campus of City Mission including:
- Kitchen and dining rooms
- Day use facilities
- Glenville thrift store
- Learning Center
- Distribution Center
- City Mission trucks